So far my summer has been filled with drinking, drama, and long nights filled with badly sung Taylor Swift and Britney Spears songs. I don't think I have really accomplished much of anything, but I have acquired a taste for cheap wine, and dancing (however poor I may be at it). Either way I have found myself slightly excited for school to start back up, which I am guessing is mostly do to the ballet and yoga classes, combined with my obsessive need to have way to much to do at any given point in time, but hey! what can ya do right?
Lets see if I can sort out what I have really accomplished this year... *taps fingers on keyboard*
Erm... well there must be something... Okay instead I will just list some not to awesome things that happened this year.
- I got hit in the face with a snowball WHILE driving.. Yup that was full of win.
- I was unceremoniously kicked out of the house I was living in without proper notice because it sold, which was followed by 10 days of homelessness.
- My friend B barfed in a cab, resulting in the cops coming to my house and me playing an inebriated faux lawyer. From that point on all the cheap party cabs now having signs in them stating that if you projectile vomit all over the cab you will be charged $80. BUT I won the argument and we never had to pay! ( I somehow consider that a victory)
- I shamelessly danced on the bar with C at the gay club for the hot body contest only to lose to a heavy latino chic because she had a bigger possee. (I soooooo owned that. It should have been mine!)
- Oh AND I had the best birthday bash EVER. $150 worth of booze, made into jungle juice resulted in lots of naked strangers running around, red dyed water in the hot tub, and a mess that took me over a week to get cleaned properly. I'm still not sure how the cops didn't get called. I am positive that party was rediculous.